|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral Packing, Packing size:142*42*16cm|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per month|
|Material:||LLDPE Plastic||OEM Logo:||Welcome|
off road snorkel kit,
vehicle snorkel kits
For Toyota Landcruiser 71, 73, 75, 78 & 79 Series Snorkel Kit Narrow Front
|Car Make||For Toyota Land Curiser 71, 73, 75, 76, 78 & 79 series Model|
|Installation||Easy to install, with all fittings|
|Packaging||Normal Export Carton|
|Free logo printed||Available|
To fit Toyota Land Curiser 71 73 75 76 78 79 series Models with a 4.0 L/4.2L/4.5L Motor
The snorkel system relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to
a much higher and safer location. At this new location there is a constant source of cool, clean, dry air available thus improving
airflow into the engine. Increases in airflow help your engine breath easier and can improve the performance of your vehicle.
|Vehicle Series||TOYOTA LANDCRUISER HZJ 71/ 73 /75/78/79 SERIES|
|Engine Capacity||4.0 /4.2 / 4.5 Litre Diesel Patrol|
|Fuel||DIESEL / Patrol|
An Airflow Snorkel Kit will:
- Improve airflow into the engine
- Help the engine breath easier
- Allow cleaner air into the engine
- Raise the air-intake above the water level
- Improve the performance of your 4x4 vehicle
- They are great compliment to your 4x4 vehicle & they look great!
-2007 onwards Toyota Land Cruiser 71 73 75 76 78 79 series Complete Snorkel Installation Kit
- Amazingly low price!
- Comes complete with fitting kit, template and the snorkel head
- Made of High Quality LLDPE Material
- Protect your engine from water & dust
- Cool clean air can increase performance & filter life
- Exceeds the air flow requirements of the factory engine/s
- Our Snorkels are cheaper than rebuilding a drowned engine!
Our company will warrant any part during the warranty period which proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal
installation, use, service or maintenance. Return alleged defective part to the place of purchase for replacement or refund.
Please have a copy of your purchase receipt available.